Friday, September 19, 2014

A Homespun Houses Quilt

On April 22, 2014. Started to Play on scrappy paper piecing quilt project this round.
 Every each of  the house block finished size : 11 inches.
Omg , I have 18 blocks to set
. After the 7 blocks done, , have to put it aside. Due to  busy on take care of  my father. He was in and out from the hospital suffering of cancer treatment , 
And besides this ,  was  busy of conduct handmade workshop on Saturday too.
I was completely stress at that time.   My mind was just blank

To be aware of physical sensation, . My hubby encouraged  and took me for running to release the tension. And i feel i have the strength and energy towards it.  Many  thanks and appreciations  to   hubby who support me.
July,2014, I was happy , my father was getting well after the treatment .
And i am back on my reality to warm the machine and finished all the blocks.

Finish basting.., the sandwich is ready
to quilt by my trusty, old, worn out _ _ sewing machine. 
It takes a lickin' but keeps on stitchin' ! 
Happy quilting !!! - 9/8/2014.





The quilt was completely done . The quilt finished size: 60 inches x 92 inches.
Someone love it and took home.
It's sold - with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment