Thursday, November 22, 2012

MY NEW BACK PACK

My old back pack had torn since few months ago. I used to put in water bottle , handphone and other stuff inside and follow my husband for Hash trail walk.
Two weeks ago, i started to plan on the design and templates . Due to afraid of my incorrect accurate drawing , first i draw roughly on the newspaper . And then correct any of the mistake on the templates before transfer it on the A3 paper. I also bought some cardboard to glue it .


After everything has make sure, then i choose a yellow and brown canvas fabric, and trace the templates on the canvas and interface and cut out. I did not sew imediately, i left it a week Due to have to settle the custom orders. On monday, 19, November, 2012. i spend two days on this unfinished project  because  need to take down the note and measurement, and unpick while sewing. I may put this back pack as one of the tutorial project in my workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment