To ladies (who had attended the sewing handmade classs before) , had forgot some steps of the sewing zip pocket. I now only squeeze the time out to upload it, Sorry, ya. Hope this sharing will help you for the Happy Stitching .A.
1) Prepare 15cm zip.
2) Cut 20cm(Width) x 30cm(Length) for the zip pocket fabric = 1 pc
3) Zip Pocket Fabric = Position 5 cm down from lining andThen Get the center line and place it face to face.
4) Zip =Mark the center line and both two end.
5) Stick on the double sided tape on the zip .
- 6) Zip Pocket fabric = 2cm down Follow the above picture and draw out the line and sew on the red line.
- Important : Sew on the exact red line,
7) Follow the picture to cut the line.
- 8) Flip over the pocket fabric from the hole , press it in position and iron it.
- 9) Zip= Peel off the double sided tape.
- Place on the right position (picture as above)
- Prepare the zip foot and sew .
Yahoo, the sewing zip pocket have complete.