Monday, April 18, 2011

My Sewing Case - Potato Mama Siang Yarl Project

This Project is done on Hand Applique and Machine Quilt.
Since February have joint Patota Mama Siang Yial. I have not started anything yet.
During the month of March, i  begin to the project.

As i have a lot of randoms due to my previous quilt project. I thrown out all the randoms
on the floor and begin to select fabric and colors. I choose one or two fabrics i really like
and use the colors in one of the first fabric i select as a jumping - off point and add fabrics
from there. Then grouping it from light , medium, and dark colors together in sections.
I figure out what's missing from my fabric stash, sort my fabrics by colors, then arrange
each color from lightest to darkest.

After sort out, I then begin to cut out the templete, fabrics. Joint the blocks and applique.
And the inside tool pockets. I stopped here . Could not able to complete it one short because i have to sew some of  my custom order handmade and others Jial Liu Hui homework.

By the time , i had complete my customs orders n other projects. It is in the middle of April.
As time goes very fast.
 Then i am back to my Potato Mama Project again. I started it last Saturday, I had unpick certain
part for change and finally , have completed yesterday.

 Due to i have no shorter zip to fix for my sewing case in my house and i am lazy to drive out to buy.
So i use the 50Cm zip that i had to sew it on and put a button at the end .

No comments:

Post a Comment